SIGN UP FOR OUR
This is the best way to try our Rides and experience the ElliptiGO. To get started, First Time Riders need to complete a Beginners Ride, during which our experienced ElliptiGO Instructors will introduce the bike features, correct riding skills and get you set up riding in a safe and controlled environment so you feel comfortable and ready to take on a full Ride.
Once you’ve conquered your first Beginner Ride, choose between mastering your skills further while getting a great low impact workout on our Beginner Rides or sign up for our Advanced Rides to get your heart racing and calories burning.
INTRO PACK* 3X RIDES FOR $49:
- 3x one hour guided FunFit Rides (Valued at $99)
- Access to both FunFit Beginner and Advanced Rides
- Choice between starting from Port Melbourne or Brighton locations
- Access to our team 1:1 for riding tips and tricks
- Australian approved helmets provided by us
- Experience Melbourne’s most scenic bike path routes like never before
- Unlimited smiles and calories burnt that will keep your body and mind thriving!
*Available only to First Time Riders, non refundable. Your offer activates on your first class booked and needs to be activated within 30 days from purchase. Offer expires 14 days after activation. We are unable to extend or transfer this offer.
STEP 1: SIGN UP
- 1 Click SIGN UP > below
- 2 Enter your details
- 3 Checkout
- 4 Wait for your voucher code to be sent to your email
STEP 2: BOOK
STEP 3: RIDE
- 1 Wait for your booking confirmation email
- 2 Pack your helmet
- 3 Like us on Facebook
- 4 Get read to GO!
You don’t have to be an experienced ElliptiGO rider however you are required to be a confident bike rider to go on our Rides. Our experienced ElliptiGO Instructors will introduce you to the ElliptiGO and get you GOing.
Most people who are confident bike riders are comfortable within a few minutes while they adjust to the unique experience. The balance is similar to a recreational bike and it is easy once you get into the rhythm.
It doesn’t matter what level of fitness you are, you can GO at a pace that suits you! ElliptiGO Stand Up bikes require about the same amount of balance as traditional bicycles. It’s like riding a bike, once you’ve ridden you’ll never forget how to ride!
- Must be a confident bike rider
- Suitable Height Range: 1.5m – 2.0m (4’11” – 6’8”)
- Maximum Rider Weight: 113 kgs (250lbs)
- Rider to wear Australian Standard helmet, closed toe shoes and comfortable clothing.
Bookings and T&Cs
- Test Rides are a free 30 minute ride to get you familiar with the ElliptiGO and try before you buy. Only available for First Time Riders.
- Beginner and Advance Rides are $33 each for the hour or you can purchase Packs and Memberships. Visit Bookings– Our Prices.
- Private Rides allow you to design your own ride with upto 6 riders, by Appointment only. Cost is determined on number of riders and length of time.
Yes you can! We don’t want you to miss out so we allow up to 24 hours notice for you to reschedule your GO Ride. Rides can be rescheduled on the online booking system. Just click on your Change/Reschedule Appointment link in your confirmation email. There are strictly NO REFUNDS for missed or cancelled rides.
For your safety and comfort we WILL NOT ride during:
- Temperatures in excess of 35 degrees Celsius
- Winds in excess of 30 km/hour
- Excessive downpours/hail/thunderstorms.
We will notify you and provide you with the option for you to reschedule up to 24hrs before the Ride for another session. Simply click on your Change/Reschedule Appointment link in your confirmation email. There are strictly NO REFUNDS for missed or cancelled rides.
Be sure to Like our ElliptiGO Experiences Facebook page to receive updates regarding rides.
You don’t need to own an ElliptiGO bike (unless you’d like to). We provide the FUN and the bike! You provide the sense of adventure – Come Have a GO!
ElliptiGO Experiences recommends riders to have cycling insurance cover. For more information please visit Cycling Australia.
We are proud to say our rides are safe, fun-sized groups allowing us to give you a more personalised experience. Our guided rides range from 1-on-1 with our experiences ElliptiGO Instructors to a maximum of 6 riders per ride.
- Australian Standard helmet is essential. If you do not have one please contact ElliptiGO Experiences.
- Bring a full water bottle.
- An adventurous spirit!
Enclosed toe/running shoes are preferable and comfortable clothing. Lycra optional 😉
We are based in Bayside Brighton. Our main starting points are from Brighton and Port Melbourne however other starting locations can be booked via Appointment.
Bike paths for Beginners, advancing to paths and low traffic areas depending on skill levels. Please GO to ElliptiGO Rides for more details on rides.
Come try our FREE Test Ride and we’ll guide you as to which ride would best suit you.
ElliptiGO 3C | 8C | 11R
Comfortable riding position
Great visibility for enhanced safety
Efficient & effective workout
Hill climbing capability
Ideal for bad knees or hips
Balanced muscle activation
Long stride length
Ideal for long-distance rides
Foldable steering column
Carbon-fiber drive arms
Gears | Derailleur (D) or Internal (I)
STAND UP CYCLING
EASY ON JOINTS
COMFORTABLE RIDING POSITION
TIME EFFICIENT WORKOUT
FULL BODY WORKOUT
ENJOYABLE FOR LONG WORKOUTS
The 11R weighs 17.9 kg
The 8C weighs 20 kg
The Arc 8 weighs 16.8 kg
The SUB weighs 13.0 kg
One of the things we noticed when using an elliptical machine was that the drive arms seemed to be spaced further apart than our feet would be when running. We measured several elliptical trainers and they had widths of up to 28cm between the centerline of the drive arms. We designed our bikes to provide the least amount of distance we could between the foot platforms. As a result, the distance between the centerline of each drive arm is about 23cm, and the space between the inside edges of each foot platform is about 9cm.
ElliptiGO Experiences are based in Melbourne, Australia and have the following models and accessories:
- Arc 8
- SUB – coming soon!
- Stationary Trainer
All the above models are available for a FREE Test Ride and purchase.
ElliptiGO elliptical bikes have a longer stride length than most indoor elliptical trainers, and it is adjustable out to 63.5cm or down to 40.6cm. We have found that the longer stride length makes the riding experience feel more like running.